serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012

 4-22-12
 
Dear family,
Man, lots going on over there. I hope Kenadie gets better.
I bought a birthday present for Brett online and it should get there to ya'll about some time after May 14th (it isn't in stock at the momment).
 
This past week has been great! Elder Schofield and I did two blitzes this past week. The one on Tuesday was super cool. I went with an Elder named Elder Waddell and we biked it up! We went all the way down town even to where we had to turn back because we came up on the Ohio river. There were so many people that we talked to and gave out so much media. Man I love doing the biking missionary work downtown. The only card I had left when we came all the way back for a water break, was one spanish card. But before we came back that first time (it was about 3:00 p.m. and we've been out since 10 o' clock) we saw a girl sittting in her front lawn just a couple of houses away when we decided to head back for water. We talked to her and we were able to come in and talk to her and her brother and set a baptismal date! The rest of the week was great all around but Tuesday's blitz was definantly the best.
I'm not getting transfered and these next six weeks will be Elder Schofield's last; I will be killing off Elder Schofield. Then I will most likly be getting a new companion or the area will turn back into two areas again, with new companion or ect...
One of our investigators came to church this Sunday! It was awesome! She'll have a baptismal date soon. Our other investigator that has a baptismal date for June 2nd didn't come to church though. So it was a well rounded week. I also got alot of Easter mail. It was the best!
Anyway I love ya'll guys!
Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment