serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

9-11-11
Hey family!

Sorry your letters are a little too long for me to read them all since I don't have much time left on the computer so I stopped reading 1/4 the way on the second letter, sorry. I sent a letter today. The MTC is so awesome. We went to the Provo Temple today and what a experience that was! We're learning hard here at the Missionary Training Center. It's so spiritual. My "P-days" are on Mondays while I'm here at the MTC. If I remember right, and I just might be right, I'm leaving for Kentucky on the 26th... or after this Fast Sunday.

I need a favor, can ya'll send me my quote book? It's in my journal binder that's in the blue tub that I put everything in. The quote book is black too. Thanks!

Im learning a lot here and I feel I that
I'm way ahead on being able to teach lessons thanks to Adam Burt! I actualy feel like an MTC Veteran but I also feel that I may be over trained. I usually jump in to the lessons and trying to invite the spirit and everything that I forget that this isn't real, just practice and that I need my two compainions to learn and practice as well.
I forgot to tell ya'll that I have two compainions; Elder Rueda and Elder Stevenson. I got some gnarly Elders in my district. The Elders and Sisters are spiritaul giants and really smart. The Elders make me laugh all the time too!
Anyway I got to "Vamouschi".
I love ya'll. Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment