serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

9-23-11

Dear Family,
Since I will be leaving Monday my zone leader granted me and my two companions permission to email while we are doing laundry in between "Infield Orientation". Infield Orientation is really amazing. I almost fell asleep at one point; but I was wide awake for the good parts. I got the care package from Auntie Kathy and ya'll; It really made my day! Thank ya'll so much!
I still haven't gotten my slacks in the mail from Missionary Mall. I don't know what's going on there. I'll let you know if all my stuff gets to me when I reach the field.
That's awesome that Brett is finaly getting his EAGLE!
Happy Birthday Dad! For your birthday I'll be arriving in Kentucky at about 6:00p.m... Mind you, I wake up before 4:00 a.m.. We fly out with 10 Elders and Sisters to Georgia then Kentucky.

The MTC is wonderful; but more importantly I'm so stoked to go to Kentucky!
I got lots of letters this week from all ya'll back home. I wrote to Elder Dahl; he wrote back. He's still talking about Exact Obedience (spelling?) still. And he's right! Exact Obedience will bring the Miracles. I'll write ya'll back as soon as I can, I've been very busy.
I've been taking pictures and I will mail them some time soon. Maybe on whatever Pday I have assigned to me when I get to Kentucky.
I guess I have some stories from being here. We do a lot of role playing which is pretty fun and exciting. We also do a lot of studying which always feels like it's never enough. Then whenever it's time to eat you feel like you already ate! But there's so much good food you have to eat. I have been playing soccor a lot for gym time with one of my companions: Elder Rueda. i'm realy bad but it's soooooo much fun!
Tomorrow I'll weigh myself to see how much I gained in weight. YEAH!

If ya'll can, please figure out what Chris Gross' mailing address is and send it to me. Thanks!

Loves from, Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment