serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hi Family!
I'm glad that everyone (that went) had a great week in Vidor. And happy Birthday Mom! And Happy Valentines day to everyone ♥! To Tonya: thanks so much for the money that you've been putting in my account, I'll be putting a letter in the mail to you with something funny... or cool. I bought a new backpack. It's smaller but being smaller it doesn't sag or have holes anymore to make my stuff wet from the rain. It has a water bladder to keep me hydrated. It is reflective to make it more safe to ride my bike in traffic. And it's freakin' cool. Thanks again!

I'm typing back late because yesterday was President's Day so we couldn't get into the library.

This past week was ok. Elder Hart was sick but he toughed through it. We mainly walked everywhere though. Three of our baptismal dates got dropped and we're about to reset two of them. So in total right now we have five baptismal dates and three progressing investigators. I'm positive Amanda Padgett will be baptized on March the 3rd.

Amanda Padgett was that investigator that I told y'all about in the past who had grease fire burns on her face and hands. She's healing very well for grease burns! It doesn't even look like her face even got burned.

I'm grateful for the Atonement that our Savior has executed for us that we may come back to the presence of the Father. I'm thankful for the gifts of the Spirit from Jesus Christ, even the gift of faith, that we may always have eternal progression as we follow our Redeemer. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Loves from, Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment