serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, February 27, 2012

2-27-2012 Letter from Elder Wharton 2 emails

Dearest family,
I love you guys
Loves from Elder Wharton


Dearest family,
Ha! that last email was just a joke in case Mother was on the computer reading her emails while I was typing back ;P
Man, Sherry really blew up the court, she's wild.(Carriage Hills won Tri-Stake Championship in Basketball on Sat.)
I'm glad cousin, Dahlia is home now.
Josh and Lisa are getting married on the 3rd of March? That's when my first baptism will be! Super exciting!
Ah man, I hope Brett recovers from the sickness.
Way to go Jesse! (Jesse Robinson Got his Duty to God Award)
Things sound like they are going pretty smoothly.
Same thing over here! Elder Hart and I have baptisms lined up for March and April. I'm stoked for Amanda Padgett for the third of March, Victoria Wilkinson for the tenth of March, Sariyah and Jaylin Pierce for the seventeenth of March, Jacob Brown the sixth of April, and last but not least Ray Renfro for fourteenth of April.

I've been reading in the mornings a bit more and "Jesus the Christ" by James E. Talmage is a really great book and Mom should read it.

The church is true, the book is blue and Moroni is always on the ball!
Loves from, Elder Marcus Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment