serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012



2-13-12
Dearest family,
Thanks for the email mother. I like pigs too. Speaking of package, I'm going to send the electric blanket back to y'all because it takes up space and I don't have the means necessary to clean it; plus I'm warm enough with the blanket I have. As for the package y'all want to send, I don't know what y'all would put in there besides the peanut butter, lol. I think some more stamps later in the future. I wont be out of stamps for a while anyway.
I hope baby cousin has had a successful heart transplant.

Elder Hart and I are having a lot of success! We have five baptismal dates set for March and we plan on setting three more to add to March today! :)... only two came to church yesterday though... We've been working hard and I'm really starting to get it down. I'd say I'm learning how to use the members well and teach much more better too. Elder Hart and I are unified!
Sad thing about our investigators with baptismal dates though, one of them we can't find and another seems to be avoiding us when we just gained tons of trust with her, she even fed us she trust us so much!
Anyway, I'm just so stoked because I've never had this many baptismal dates set all at once. My first two we're at the beginning of my mission, they both fell through and I don't think I had any more since.
The  church is true, the book is blue and Moroni is always on the ball (literally).

I hope y'all have a good week too!
Loves from, Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment