serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012

6-17-12

Hey y'all!
Why is it that every time I email y'all there is always tons of things happening over there? That's crazy, it's like y'all are receiving tons of blessings or I never noticed all the things that happen every week that I've been there. Thanks Mother for all the thick letters and emails that I get every week. They're fun.
So this past week Elder Allen and I have been working pretty hard and our indicators are low! I don't know why this is happening, we are working hard but aren't getting enough solid investigators. We have no baptismal dates, zero investigators at sacrament meeting and one member present lesson... but we did get seven new investigators and a referral. I hope they go somewhere.
That's the work so far right now, the ward is doing vary well, The Thorns are a wonderful asset to the ward. They are a key fellowship for Chris D. (he might get a baptismal date soon) as well as a strong unity for the rest of the ward. Chris D. is the one dude I told you all earlier who was atheist then turned agnostic and now believes there is a God and Believes in The Book of Mormon and has been talking about baptism.
About my new companion, Elder Allen is awesome! I feel a strong companionship unity with him. He is a red head, played several instruments back home, book worm, super funny.
Anyway, i got to go to buy some groceries now... thanks for the package again and the monies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment