serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012

 3-4-12

Dear Family,
The bad weather didn't hit us. Most of the fun stuff missed us. There isn't anything for us to clean up in our area besides the usual service that we do. But thanks for the prayers.
I'm glad the wedding was fun. Why didn't I get a invite? Not like I was going or anything but still I like letters :).
I hope those boys get better.
Glad the Covington's pond looks great as well that ONE FIN is still alive.
What?! It was Adam's birthday? I guess I'll have to write to him.

This week went super! Ms. Padgett got baptized on the 3rd and got confirmed on the 4th. I sent pictures to Sherry. Elder Hart's bike has been broken for a while and we've been walking every where and it's been amazing seeing all the success we're having from walking instead of biking. We pretty much talk to everyone on the street and since we're not on our bikes we can walk with them and teaching them as they go their way. I'll probably end up doing this instead of biking or driving the rest of my mission, because it works! Thing is Elder Hart has taken his bike into the bike shop four or more times now and they still haven't fixed it or figured out why the chain is skipping. I guess we're were supposed to walk.

i love y'all and i can't wait for that letter y'all sent.
♥ from, Elder Wharton


No comments:

Post a Comment