serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012

8-13-12

Dear Family,
Great letter Mother, I actually have some time today to type and read. My preparation days always seem so rushed all the time but Elder Allen and I have a pretty relaxed day today.
 
Well I got some news!!:
I. Chris D. is getting baptized this weekend! I'm super excited for him, and later, I will be able to see him and his family again when they go to the temple to be sealed :) (he's a part member family by the way).
 
II. Elder Allen and I will be splitting up August 28th because President Woodbury wants to divide the area again. So Elder Allen or I will be moving in with the Arcadia Spanish Elders (that means I might get a new address). The reason Edler Allen and I know this is because the Assistants came over to our apartment on Friday to see if the apartment was big enough to house four Elders. They looked at it and said it wouldn't work but I referred them to  the Arcadia Spanish apartment. So I'm really excited for this coming transfer as well.
 
III. This past week has been really good. I feel that we got some great baptisms that are about to start happening soon!
 
This past week, Elder Allen and I, got three baptismal dates, five progressing investigators and 13 new investigators. I'm so pumped! President made a new indicator to report and that is how many people we contact a day. Everyone's goal is to contact 10 people per missionary making 20 people per companionship and 30 for a trio- companionship. That's 140 people a week for us and 210 people for the trio- companionships. I feel that it's working really well! :) Elder Allen and I get referrals all the time.
 
Anyway, I love you guys and tell Sherry good luck and that I love her too.
Loves from, Elder M. Theodore Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment