serving

Elder Marcus Wharton is laboring in the Kentucky Louisville Mission.

Monday, August 27, 2012

August 5, 2012

Dear Fam,
As always, things sound great over there. As for thinking of doing nursing or whatever, I might look into Biosystematics or Bioengineering.
 
I honestly don't hae much time right now because the zone leaders have a unification activity that Edler Allen and I have to drive to that's on the other end of town.
 
I have alot to say but no time. There's been some tune-ups or new rules added by the mission president. The only music that I can listen to now is EFY, Mo tab, Mormon tabernacal chore (most of them, but not some), General conference talks from general authorities and Hymns. Tons of other rules are added too... but I don't mind them. So can you send me the new EFY cd for this past summer? Also can I get the Alex Boyé cd of hymnals? Thanks!
So this week was great!  We gained some great new investigators and have another baptismal date for B; on September the 8th. He's new and we will see him on Wednesday to see his progress. Chris D. is still doing great for August 18Th :).
I love y'all and I will type to y'all next week, I need to type up a sheet for one of out investigators. It's a challenge that we are going to put on her refrigerator it get her to read :). I also have to type to President Woodbury.
Loves from Elder Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment